United Alloy is to be an innovative and responsive enterprise. Our knowledge and experience provides us with the creativity and flexibility to design, engineer, manufacture and deliver high quality fabricated products and solutions.
At UA, quality and craftsmanship are not ideals. They are outcomes.
United Alloy (UA) is the leading brand when it comes to metal fabrication and powder coating. UA produces the highest quality leak-proof metal fuel tanks, reservoirs, skids, frames, chassis, trailers, heavy metal fabrications, and complex weldments. Positioned throughout the US, UA transports products nationwide and internationally with ease.
Every UA employee is part of a cohesive team of highly qualified technicians and dedicated craftsmen, having a single minded devotion to achieving the outcomes customers need most: total product quality, on-time delivery, world class design support, industry leading customer service, and the lowest possible cost of ownership.
Headquartered in Janesville, Wisconsin, in the heartland of America, all UA products are proudly “Made in the USA”. In addition to our ISO 9001 certification, UA has been recognized as a WBENC woman/minority owned business. While we’re proud of these distinctions, one credential stands above all others: our extensive list of long-term satisfied Fortune 500 OEM customers.
We cordially invite you to join this distinguished group, and to experience all the ways UA quality, technical innovation, and customer service can make a positive contribution to your bottom line.
Engineering driven, quality built, customer focused.
United Alloy is the company to supply you with your fabrication and powder coating product needs.
All our capabilities are measured by one ultimate benchmark: their contribution to customer success.
Vision: An actively engaged team inspired to win together.
- Customer – Delivering exceptional value through partnerships
- Owners – Decision makers empowered to create value for the future
- Employees – Generating growth, trust, and purpose
- 100% Responsibility
- I am 100% responsible for my actions and reactions. No excuses. No blaming.
- I appreciate and encourage my teammates.
- I address conflict directly and respectfully. No triangulation.
- I commit to team decisions.
- I am punctual.
- I hold my teammates accountable.
- I will not use electronic devices during meetings unless otherwise agreed upon or I am actively being the meeting scribe.
- I will remain disciplined in adhering (to the best of my ability) to the Art of Team Problem Solving.
- I listen for understanding. No interruptions or side bar conversations.
- I do not make assumptions.
- I only make and accept clear commitments.
- I playback what I hear.
- I share what I know.
- I ask probing questions – who, what, where, when, why and how.
- I maintain emotional self-control.
United Alloy, Inc. is committed to manufacturing innovative world class products and providing services that exceed our customers’ requirements while continually improving our Quality Management System and the processes we employ to create customer value.
United Alloy’s goal is to continually improve processes, products and services through investments in technology and personnel. Our total quality management system emphasizes continuous improvements, defect prevention, the use of statistical methods and continuous learning to increase knowledge and skill levels of all employees.